Increase output and decrease part rejection by reducing friction during assembly.
International Products Corporation (IPC) offers a unique line of temporary rubber lubricants. Our P-80® lubricants are available in four ready-to-use water-based formulas, offer superior lubrication, and are compatible with a variety of surfaces. P-80 lubricants are environmentally friendly, non-hazardous, and non-flammable, making them safe for workers and most plastics, rubbers, and metals.
Do You Need Rubber Lubricants?
Do any of these assembly problems sound familiar?
- Rolling O-rings
- Uneven cuts
- Misaligned parts
- Damaged parts
- Injured workers (sore muscles, slippage, repetitive stress injury)
If so, our P-80® Temporary Rubber Lubricants can help by:
- Reducing installation force by minimizing surface tension
- Allowing for tighter fitting part design
- Improving product performance
- Increasing production rates by allowing for faster assembly
- Reducing worker injuries by decreasing the assembly force required
- Reducing part rejection
We understand how critical it is to get the industrial cleaning done so your plant can continue operating at peak efficiency.
IPC manufactures a line of cleaners designed to remove dirt, grease, oil, metal fines, flux, and other particulates from stamped metal, parts and equipment without the hazards associated with solvents. Our cleaners are also proven in removing soils from filter membranes used in wastewater treatment systems.
Visit our website to request a free sample and learn more about our products, www.ipcol.com